·
Registered
20 Posts
thanks
i'll pass the link to my ppl

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
Thanks. Maybe one day they'll get up to speed.

·
Registered
775 Posts
maybe this will get something done!!!:) I dont have to many people to send it to though:sad:

·
Banned
193 Posts
I signed it and will email it to everyone that I know,,,,,,,,But to be honest I have signed about 8 or 10 of these in the past for Sunday hunting,,,,,,,,,,,But 1 more will not hurt............Maybe if we aggravate them enough they will finally give in..........:D :D :D

·
Team #28
5,828 Posts
I signed it and am about to email the link to the site our in the next few minutes.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don't get out much....

you mean it is illegal to hunt on public and PRIVATE land on sunday's in Va. ????? WOW!! how many other states have such draconian laws?
:cry: that is truly a TERRIBLE law. i work on saturdays and can only take my son hunting on Sundays. we like to go after church on Sunday afternoons :sad:
do you have to LIVE in Va. to sign?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Thanks for taking the lead Butch. I signed and passed it to all my hunting and non hunting friends.:wink:

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I think before long a bll will be passed to hunt private land on Sunday but for public land I serously doubt it.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
done and good luck!:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Let's see, liberals have been using this "seperation of church and state thing" to their advantage for years so why doesn't someone challenge it in court?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
done...I was #49

1 - 20 of 62 Posts