Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This bow is made by Bowtech for Sportsman Warehouse. Shot fewer than 75 times. Has a 27" draw. Whisker bisquit, Tru glo sight, braided wrist sling, excellent condition.

This is my sons bow...he is looking to upgrade (just like me!)....asking 325.00 TYD.

·
Registered
14,625 Posts
free bump for an excellent shooting little bow. i have seen these bows go through alot of bumps and keep on shooting straight. for those of you who don't know much about them these bows are almost identical to a bowtech tomkat except for a wooden grip, a single cam similiar to the bowtech patriot, and a different camo option. very good beginners bow with a large brace height and a relatively short ata. this bow is probably one of sportsmans warehouse's best selling bows.

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
free bump for an excellent shooting little bow. i have seen these bows go through alot of bumps and keep on shooting straight. for those of you who don't know much about them these bows are almost identical to a bowtech tomkat except for a wooden grip, a single cam similiar to the bowtech patriot, and a different camo option. very good beginners bow with a large brace height and a relatively short ata. this bow is probably one of sportsmans warehouse's best selling bows.

Thanks...Broadfieldpoint

1 - 7 of 7 Posts