Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other thread was getting pretty long so I closed it and I also needed to change a thing or two.

This bow is in great shape. The limbs are brand new with about 25 shots on them just to rough things in. The limbs are 60lb max limbs with the new "In Velvet" finish that Bowtech is putting on their bows for 2008. The riser is the regular camo finish. It has the 29" smooth mods on it right now.

Realtree HD Grey is the color of the bow and it will come with a matching camo P.O.S. string suppressor.

Strings and cables are brand new factory jobs with all supplied silencing material. I will also throw in a brand new set of "Little Jon" strings and cables that have never been on the bow.

The only blemish on the bow is where I used a little Goo Gone to get some adhesive off the shelf. This in turn took the camo finish down to the base green color. It can easily be covered up with some moleskin or the fuzzy side of Velcro as I use.

$500.00 shipped to your door via USPS Money Order.

I will also consider trades for a Hoyt Katera, Katera XL or maybe some other Hoyt bows (Vulcan, Vectrix or Vectrix XL). They need to be 60lb bows (bad shoulders) and have a DL of 29"s.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoot me an offer, I'm tired of BUMPing this dang bow TTT.

Please be reasonable though, I'm not ready to trade it for a half dozen layers just yet.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP

P.S. I will be away from my puter until tomorrow night sometime. Will check PMs when I get back.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, let's try this:

$425 shipped to your door for the bare bow only. This means no POS suppressor, no Zero Effect rest, no extra set of "Deezlin" strings.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lots of PMs coming in at this point, but no "I'll take it", yet. First one to say they will take it will get it.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Still getting PM's but no takers yet! You are not going to get a practically brand new Allegiance at a better price!

$450 with POS suppressor.

$425 bare bow

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.