Archery Talk Forum banner

2007 Black Ice - Cables cross above or below Rod???

693 7
I've got a '07 Black Ice, I put a limb saver cable slide on so I could clear my blazer vanes. Me, not paying attention as to where the cables crossed, above or below the cable guard rod...took the factory slide off. I have put the new cable slide on and have the cables crossing above the rod, see attached photo. They don't touch each other, but are very close. I looked at '08 Black Ice last night and they cross below with about .125-.250 gap between the cables. If you have a '07 Black Ice take a look and see where they cross and let me know...if I have them right or not...
Thanks!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Pull the slide off the cables and see where they cross naturally. That is where they should cross - unless someone has taken them off and put them back on wrong...

· Registered
370 Posts
My 07' Black Ice is crossed below the rod. I put a Saunders slide on mine to clear blazers. Watch your idler wheel for lean now, it made mine lean quite a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.