Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2007 Black Platinum Slayer with Cat Cams in almost perfect condition. Factory strings are showing signs of aging but the bow is free from scratches. This bow is 37" axle to axle approx. Has just under a 6" brace if I remember correctly and it comes with the factory STS system. The bow has an IBO of 352 and is a very nice shooter. I shot this bow for one 3D season in 2007 and its been hanging on the wall ever since. The bow was close to $900 new I believe. I would like $400 tyd for this bow. If you feel this price is out of line, then dont be afraid to give me an honest offer of what you think it is worth because I really dont know. I will also trade this bow for a Hoyt target bow, or a black hoyt bow with at least a 35" axle to axle.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a bit high in price i just bought one last year for $175 with the shoot through system.. but good luck selling it
Well considering that the one you bought had a shoot through system, that means yours has nitrous cams. Which means it is a 2007 or older. So you have an older bow with older cams, and I am assuming that yours would not be the black platinum color which is a great and expensive color. The bow is in perfect condition. So maybe 400 is a little high but I don't think you can compare it to your 175 dollar purchase. Note that I did say 400 OBO so that people could offer what they thought was fair. So I want offers not price comparisons. Anybody reading this please note we are talking about two different bows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts