Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2007 Bowtech Allegiance. LOVE this bow but can't shoot due to injury and have to pay on medical bills. This Allegiance has been my favorite bow ever and it's very fun to shoot.
This bow has no marks other than the normal locations such as set screws, etc. It's in great condition, shoot it right out of the box! I've personally maintained this bow for the last few years and it's a fast, smooth shooting bow. You'll love it.

2007 BowTech Allegiance Mossy Oak
70lbs draw weight
30.5" DL smooth mods installed
New green and dark brown Winner's Choice strings/cables installed..... less than 200 shots on them
G5 Meta Peep
Hyper Glide Cable Slide

Extras include:
Poston Stabilizer, black
MeanV String Supressor, camo
Sword Twilight Hunter 4 pin site with custom black finish
QAD Drop Away HD rest, camo
Brown/dark green bow sling
BowTech 6 arrow quiver

Bare bow price is $250 TYD
Bow plus extras is $300 TYD

I promise you, you won't find a better deal for a quality bow like this, anywhere online! Email me if you have any questions, [email protected] or you can message me right here on AT!

Thanks for looking!

FYI..... A few of the photos listed are before the new Winner's Choice strings were put on.

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks @Guardian. I LOVE this bow. I know it'll fit in well with someone's other toys. And I priced it to sell it so this can be a quick process and someone else can get to shooting.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have a potential buyer, so if you're interested, let me know now. Otherwise, my Ally is about to find herself a new home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.