Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on the 07 Hoyt`s. Any new bows or cams etc. coming out.I was just curious if anyone has heard anything.

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
I hope they either get rid of the tec riser or offer some models without it.

·
Michigander R.I.P.
5,493 Posts
lunghit said:
I hope they either get rid of the tec riser or offer some models without it.
Then it wouldn't be Hoyt. It would be just like every other bow out there.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
conquest said:
All I want to know is if they brought back the fusion colors?
Good question.The fusion colours were awesome,but I missed the boat last year.If fusion is a 07 option I hope they have booked a bigger time block at the California anodizing plant,and everyone who orders fusion gets fusion in a timily manner:)

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,378 Posts
The tec riser is also the best designed riser in the industry - period. Sorry, I own Mathews and Bowtech and the Hoyt riser is better than both.

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
gad said:
Whats about binary cams?
Doubt it. Only 10 other manufacturers are using the binary system for '07. :D

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
All I want to know is if the Turbo-tec will be offered this year. If you know the answer and it is a NO then please lie to me and tell me yes.:D

·
Dad, Husband, Hunter
2,993 Posts
Fusion Colors are great. I have truely been extremely happy with my Trykon and have shot Mahews and Bowtech Alleigance in the past. I am excited to see what all comes out in 07.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I've heard that the Fusion colors are too much trouble and that they are going plain jane this year! This however is rumor and speculation so we will just have to wait and see. It's fun speculating though isn't it! :wink:

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
They would doing a big favour to myself if they would had re-engineered the worst cam I ever shot in ten years. So I will be happy to buy a Hoyt again.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Dugga Boy said:
They would doing a big favour to myself if they would had re-engineered the worst cam I ever shot in ten years. So I will be happy to buy a Hoyt again.

Right. :confused: Did you bump your head? Or did you not learn how to tune the cam 1/2?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Dugga Boy said:

How could the cam.5 possibly be the worst cam in ten years? You've been watching the toilet water swirl in the opposite direction for too long.:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts