Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what is coming for 07 and when will we get a preview? The only rumor I have heard is a possible Septor IIII. That would be AWSOME!!!

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
soonerboy said:
Anyone know what is coming for 07 and when will we get a preview? The only rumor I have heard is a possible Septor IIII. That would be AWSOME!!!

Just a guess-- but how about a new bow called a :wink: :) Bengal.

·
Registered
17,864 Posts
JoelC and PUG know but they won't tell :mad:

I'm thinking a Slayer XXX for adults only.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Myk said:

Now thats funny right there....

We have a slough of new bows coming....My guess is that the masses will be very pleased with our new lineup....

and MYK...you're right....we won't tell....;)

In all honesty you can expect small tidbits of info to filter thru and onto the pages of AT in the coming weeks....:)

PUG

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
Just wait til you guys see the new :zip: and dont forget about the :zip: and the :zip: You Target guys will definately be impressed with the :zip:

:wink: :tongue: :zip:

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Joel C said:
Just wait til you guys see the new :zip: and dont forget about the :zip: and the :zip: You Target guys will definately be impressed with the :zip:

:wink: :tongue: :zip:

LOL....yes they will

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Stop it, stop it, stop it!

As long as it's something in the long ATA and brace height range I'll be waiting to try it out.. :wink:

Oh, and for the same coin as the Bengal.. :whoo:

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
JawsDad said:
:ban: Can I get a little help here? :wink:
Hey if you dont want to hear all about the new :zip: you should just check out now cause once you hear about the new :zip: it's gonna blow your mind! I think that pug can back me up here...the new :zip: is the cat's meow!

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Yeah, I think I'm gonna but that new :zip:
:wink:

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Joel C said:
Hey pug, should we tell them about the new :zip: ?
No don't say anything about the new :zip: ....It will speak for itself, when the time is right...but we could talk a little about the new :zip: and the new:zip: ....

PUG

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
Ohhh, you guys are just mean!:sad: :moviecorn Can't wait.:frusty: :sick: But it won't be long.:wink: :whoo: :cheer2: :tea: :usa2:

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
Myk said:

Hey Myk, what if they make one --- just for you--- and call it the Alley Cat!!:eek: :wink: :) :darkbeer:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
you guys keep this teasing up...and im going to post 8 photos right here on this thread.....and i think yall know which 8 photo's ill post.....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts