Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my Dren - hate to part with her but I want to try something new - here's what I got:

07 Mathews Drenalin 28" draw AP Camo w/ 1 yr. old Barracuda Strings and Cable Set currently set up with the 50-60 lb limbs that have been shot 1 season - normal wear around the grip - 8.5 out of 10

- additional 60-70lb limbs - used two seasons
- spare set of Barracuda strings and cables - used
- Arrow Web 5 quiver in matching camo - great condition
- MeanV string stop in matching camo
- G5 1/4" peep
- QAD Hunter Rest
- Vibracheck rubber stabilizer - much like Sims
- wrist sling
- Tru-Glo 5 pin sight with tritium 20 yd pin

I have modified the grip - it has been worked down to resemble a torqueless grip. It is very similar to the new slim grip. Bow is tuned to specs and driving tacks for me with bullet holes in paper. I am not a very skilled archer but I can shoot 4-5" groups at 60 yards with thing - it is silky smooth and has very little if any hand shock. This is the best bow I have ever owned or shot. It is a pleasure to shoot. It has been used and hunted with - taken quite a few animals.

If anyone is interested I will gladly send pics. At work now and unable to post pics but will do so tomorrow if there is enough interest. Let's start at $650 for the package deal with everything. I think it is worth it with the extras. Willing to separate and negotiate. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes by changing the cam - All Mathews bows are draw length specific. That being said, cams for different draw lengths are fairly easy to find either on here or ebay.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will sell bare bow with choice of limbs for $450

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bare bow has been sold - 60-70 limbs available along with quiver if anyone is interested. I will close this thread and list them in the accessories classifieds. Thanks huntingdeer82!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.