Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the dates for the Mid Alantic Challenge for 2007 and the host Clubs. The shoot in April will be held at Big Buck Archery in Stoneville Nc on April 21-22. The May shoot will be held at Izaac Walton Archery Federation in Clear Springs Md on May 12-13.The last shoot will be hosted by Manahoac Archers in Fredricksburg Va on June 23-24 . All of these shoots will be IBO World Qualifires and shot under Ibo Rules. Hope that this will help so you can make plans to attend one if not all Three of the shoots. All the scores from all 3 will be added together for the championship . For more info email me at [email protected] Thanks Rex

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Who" going to be there

Thanks for all the help. Trying to get a head count on who 's plaining on shooting so we can set up a vendors list. Post and let us Know Thanks Rex

·
Registered
60 Posts
i will try to make all three but i know nc will be on the for sure list.

M

·
0 Posts
If the dates are not on top the existing IBO events... My ole lady and I will attend... at least two if not all three

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dates

I am sure all the dates won't conflict with the Ibo National shoots Thanks for the response .Rex

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shoot close to home

I hope all are having a good hunting season and wish you all the best. Well all the shoots are set and will be glad we all dont have to drive to far to shoot and have a great time. Sure hope to see you all at one of the shoots and thanks for all the support. Rex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts