Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know for sure where the worlds in anderson indaina is going to be and if there will be camping on site or if there is camping cloose to shoot.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I would fire that question to someone on the ibo.net site, would be interested in finding that out myself.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Hope there is a place on site for camping like at snowshoe, only if its a parking lot like that, it would be something.

·
Registered
506 Posts
There will be camping close to the site. We have permission and are working out the final details with Anderson University. They have about 400 sites.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Will that be first come first serve or reservations?? thanks, Dave

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
never been to worlds, but am considering it for next year since it moved off the mountian...............

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
loked at AAA book for Andrson Indiana it shows Mounds state park for camping 75 sites pool phone 765/642-6627

·
Registered
4 Posts
camping for worlds

I am currently putting together a list of available campgrounds in the area.most of the camp grounds are within 2 miles of the host facility. I'm just learning how to do these message boards but hopefully i'll have good info for everyone tonight.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Where exactly is the "HOST FACILITY"? If you go to the Anderson Press Release... it says that Anderson Park, Rangeline Nature Preserve, Grandview golf course and Riverbend will be among the main competition venues" How many more are there and what kind of perimeter for driving mile wise are we looking at...????? Many questions have to be answered and we will obviously have many more for IBO to answer....

·
Registered
506 Posts
For those of you that will be attending next year, we are compiling all of the information and will make it available to you through the City of Anderson Website. We will put on maps, itinerary, local happenings, restaurants, lodging.

I will let you know when it is on the website. Thanks for your patience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts