Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard anything about the location of the 2007 world championship yet?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Judy said that the decision is made and it will be announced as soon as all the bidders have been notified. Relax and stay tuned.:darkbeer:

Rick

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. just wanted to know where to make reservations.

any idea when they will let everyone know?

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
I would bet NOT!

Kent was hoping, it would be posted by weeks end...:ranger:

I would definately like to see it back at Snowshoe! I like the idea of not having to drive back and forth to the shoot. Just being able to open your door and walk to the ranges/vendors seems nice to me, as well as the rest of the family and friends that go just to see it can just walk to the pool or to get a bite to eat or anything instead of driving there and then driving some more. :rolleyes:

I mean really in my mind the resort at Snowshoe was a great place to hold it at. Everything is right there. The weather is great up there definately cooler than it was in Ohio that week. If by chance they could find another resort such as snowshoe to hold it at. By all means lets try it. But don't move it just for the sake of moving it, so that everyone can be renting rooms 15-30 minutes away and driving back and forth three and four times, that just does not make any since. :confused:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am also hoping to goes back to snowshoe for another year..not only is it cooler and just walk out the door and your at the ranges but my family really likes it down there to..pleanty for them to go and do and not have to worry about driving anywhere to do it!

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Without a doubt Snowshoe is a great place for the Worlds, I will really miss going there if they move it somewhere else.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Well I have been watching but nothing has been posted so far. Mr. Watkins had made a statement that he hoped it would be posted by the end of the week, and someone on another site was asking for an answer from Judy. But as of yet nothing has been posted!:rolleyes:

·
Extreme Opinionated One
44,331 Posts
Maybe they will just cancel the 2007 worlds due to lack of interest.

·
Another day in paradise!
3,711 Posts
Punch_Master said:
Maybe they will just cancel the 2007 worlds due to lack of interest.
Cancel the worlds? Lack of interest?? Real positive attitude buddy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts