Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

· Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! lets get this thread going again like in previous years. We all wonder about the different broadheads on the market today so instead of wasting them into cardboard and plywood lets see how they do against real game! Please take your camera in the woods and take entry and exit pics along with the broadhead if you can. Good luck this season everyone!!

10,284 Posts
O.K. you asked for it...

I gueess we will start off with some 100 Grain Slick Trick Mag Holes...:eek:

Attachments

10,284 Posts
And now some XT Crimson Talon Holes from a few weeks ago...:eek: :tongue: 1st pic of the Doe is the Entry Hole and the Second Pic is the Exit...:wink: The Doe made it 8 yards and the Buck made it about 40 yards which I think was all Adrenalin...;) J.R.

Attachments

· Registered
6,069 Posts
She stepped as I shot, so I hit her further back, but she went down pretty quickly.
Striker MAG blades on striker 100 ferrule, 110 grains total. Didnt take any pics of the head, but I took it inside, washed it off, changed the blades and it is back in my quiver. 2 of the blades were nicked by the ground. Full pass through, in and out centered on a rib.
Enterance

Exit

Enterance

Enterance

Enterance

Exit

Exit

· Registered
1,363 Posts
100 grain grim reaper...entrance wound

Grim reapers rule...my buddy won the "entrance" hole contest on the website with this picture....they sent him a hat, sticker, t-shirt, and 3 new broadheads.....awsome customer service!!!!

Attachments

· Registered
431 Posts
Grim reapers rule...my buddy won the "entrance" hole contest on the website with this picture....they sent him a hat, sticker, t-shirt, and 3 new broadheads.....awsome customer service!!!!
holy cow:eek: that is one monster hole its HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.