Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.....I did not want to do this but... tough times call of tough measures. I purchased this bow brand new 2 Months ago. I have only shot it indoors ONCE! Perfect, Perfect, Perfect condition! Not a mark on it! It was purchased from a dealer who had substock left over from 2008. This bow is Brush camo, with a 27" Draw length with 60-70 lb limbs. It comes with a Tru Glow single pin sight, Trophy Ridge Drop Zone rest on it! Brand New never shot outside. Fully loaded $675.00 tyd or $500.00 bare bow! Super fast, very quiet and I take money orders only. I need to sell this bow this week.

Please fill free to call or PM me at any time if you have questions. Pictures can be sent at anytime.

Thank You,

Clay
713-557-7748

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

:darkbeer:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to the top

Lets sell this bow today guys! Who wants a perfect set up for any type of hunting/3D/indoors? Thank you for looking

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

PERFECT BOW!!!!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for the evening crowd!

GUYS.... i HAVE TO SELL THIS BOW ASAP! PLEASE HELP! IT IS ABSOLUTELY THE PRETTIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN! CALL ME WITH QUESTIONS! I CAN SEND PICTURES! PERFECT BOW!

THANK YOU,

CLAY
713-557-7748

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

Keep the offers coming! I am pretty firm on the price due to the amount of mula put into this bow! Again, PERFECT condition!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

Still available. Any takers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts