Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know on a Bowtech Constitution 2008, where do you set the draw stop post? Do you set the stop in the center of the stop screw on 7.6 or do you set the edge of the rubber where it is stopped on the 7.6 that is if 7.6 is the mark that is suggested with your cam module?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Center of drawstop screw.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The draw stop is positioned according to your draw length. I have attached the 2008 chart. Find your draw length, the set the post accordingly.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You

I have another question concerning center shot, what are some measurement from the shelf up to the arrow and from the side wall over to the arrow?? I just need a place to start.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I have another question concerning center shot, what are some measurement from the shelf up to the arrow and from the side wall over to the arrow?? I just need a place to start.
have your arrow split the berger holes right down the middle.
with your nock point about 1/16th 1/8th above level on the string.
as for centre shot track it right down the middle from hear is a small adjust ment left or right for true centre,
will come together with a walk back.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
The draw stop is positioned according to your draw length. I have attached the 2008 chart. Find your draw length, the set the post accordingly.
Yeah, he was asking whether you set the center of the post at the correct mark, or the top or the bottom of the post at that mark. The chart does not make this clear. I guess it's the center of the post according to an earlier reply, correct? I ended up just doing mine by feel because the instructions were pretty unclear. I probably don't have my letoff set perfectly though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts