Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm selling a 2008 Bowtech General with a custom flo green/black string and cable set by Schmidt's Specialty Strings. I've shot the bow and it has zero hand-shock and is the most quiet of all the bows I've ever shot. It is 60-70# draw weight at 29" draw length. It is in excellent condition (as expected from a 2008 bow). There are just some very minor scratches on the grip sideplate, I included a picture for you to see. Also a small mark from the set-screw of the rest which isn't visible in pictures.

I will also include the Speed mods and the Smooth mods for the bow, as well as a Bowtech hat, window decal, spare parts kit, and manual.

I am selling the bare bow only, I need the money right now but I'm keeping the accessories in case I am able to pick up a cheap bow before hunting season. I'll let it go for $650 shipped to your door. The new cables/strings have less than 20 shots on them and the peep/loop are already installed.

Factory specs are as follows:

Brace Height: 8 1/4"
Draw Weight: 60-70
Draw Length: 29"
Axle to Axle: 31 3/16"
Speed MOD IBO: 307-315 fps
Kinetic Energy: 77.13 fpe
IBO Smooth MOD: 300-308 fps
Adjustable Let-off: 65%-80%

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The sling is a double-wide Sling Braid made by AT member : beenfarr . The black is tracer cord which has reflective stripes as you can see by the flash pics.

Now back to the bow, TTT!!! This bow has to go, $625 shipped!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.