Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing my 2008 Bowtech Guardian 28.5/70 in HD Green Camo. With the bow comes winners choice strings/cables, octane quiver(HD Green), octane stabilizer(HD Green), STS system(HD Green), Limb Driver rest(black) and matching bow sling. I have probably only put 500 arrows through this bow. Someone will get a smoking deal. Asking $500 for the whole setup. I will post pictures shortly. Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
i would love to have a bow like yours...love the set up too! my best friend has a 07 guardian and he loves his bow...i would like to upgrade but i'd have to find a home for my current bow and unfortunetly i'm in college to so money is tight...however anybody looking to buy this bow, it's a great deal

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words bowman100. Your right, this is an awesome bow, and a smoking deal just in time for christmas.

·
Registered
159 Posts
wish i had the money to blow this is what i want, got a commander this year and a little to heavy this is perfect. damm good luck

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just left you a message Hibracehite. All PM's Answered. Several people have expressed interest in purchasing the bow but as of right now the package is still available.

·
Patriot
5,048 Posts
Nice. I wish I could afford it. I'd love to have a spare.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.