Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
33,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Right Handed Mystic in Chrome. Set up with the X system currently, but also included is the the cable guard and strings and cables to go with it. Also included is an extra set of factory strings and cables for the X system. Draw weight 45-60 currently set at 27.5" with the medium modules which will adjust 26" - 29" With different modules, draw length adjustment can be 25"-30" $375 tyd Bow is in great shape and has been shot very little.

I will post pictures later today.

·
33,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photo of an extra set of factory strings and cables and one of the cable guard, hardware and cables to set up not as a shoot through. Photo of the limb sticker.

100_3672 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

100_3671 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

100_3675 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

·
33,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2008 Right Handed Mystic in Chrome. Set up with the X system currently, but also included is the the cable guard and strings and cables to go with it. Also included is an extra set of factory strings and cables for the X system. Draw weight 45-60 currently set at 27.5" with the medium modules which will adjust 26" - 29" With different modules, draw length adjustment can be 25"-30" $375 tyd Bow is in great shape and has been shot very little.

I would be interested in a Rytera Bullet X, Firecat, Moab in Camo

I will post pictures later today.
:tea:

·
33,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would be interested in partial trades for a hunting stabilizer and / or quiver, or $350 tyd

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.