Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I really really really hate to do this, but the doctor put my wife on bed rest until the baby is born, but family comes first, so I have to sell my hunting baby.

2008 Elite Synergy XT 60-70 DW
Currently set @ 61.8 lbs
29.5" Draw Length
Newer (less than 200 shots) Proline bowstrings
New 1/4" G5 Meta Peep
New Apex Nitrous 3 pin, 0.019 Fibers
New 2009 Whisker Biscuit
8" Poverty Hollow Carbon Rod Stabilizer
Camo Wrist Sling

I set up this bow package just to move it, but will sell bare bow if need be. Bow is tuned and 100% sighted in. You need a quiver, arrows, and you are ready to go shoot. I would rate the bot about an 8.5/9 out of 10 due to a little string wear and that it is used, but in very good condition and was well taken care of. All paperwork (with exception of warranty) will be included with the bow.

Will consider trades, but is unlikely unless something really grabs me, so pm me with trades, but be wary that they will most likely be an automatic no.

Total Package TYD - $450 - Money Order or Certified Check. Sorry can't do paypal.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since asked about it, will do bare bow for $400 TYD.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IBO w/ 29.5" Mod @ 60-70lbs = 326-336

@ 61.8 lbs I had her shooting a 381gr finished arrow at 285. When I bumped it to 64 lbs I was at 291.7

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
will the draw go to 27" whats bare bow price?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can go to 27" with the correct modules, but I do not have any 27" mods available. Sorry. Bare bow price = $400 TYD Lower 48

Morning Bump!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Elite Archery Limited Lifetime Warranty

Elite Archery stands behind the workmanship and overall quality of its bows through a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and is valid no matter where the bow was purchased (new or used). This warranty covers the riser, pocket, limbs and eccentrics against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the bow. The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all bows manufactured by Elite Archery in the past and present.

The Elite Archery Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover strings, cables, decoration and overall finish of the bow. Alterations or modifications to the bow by the consumer may void this Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse of the bow such as dry-firing, dropping, intentional or unintentional damage, etc. Elite Archery reserves the right to deny warranty coverage in the event that misuse is observed.

You can now recieve a full lifetime warranty with the bow no matter who owns it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.