·
Time Flies
13,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Martin Slayer Extreme LH
APG Camo
CAT cams
27-30" Draw Length
45-60# Draw Weight with #2 Deflection limbs (peaks at 57ish...still high enough for blazing speed)
Spacer Kit included
Wood Inlays, String Suppressor, and Hicks cable slide Included

The string and cables are in good shape; I had to touch up some of the serving on one end, but it's very clean and looks pretty good now. The limbs are actually from an 08 FireCAT because I bought this riser separately and bought the limbs from a guy who shot them about 100 times before switching to heavier poundage limbs. The bow itself is in excellent shape; I couldn't notice any scratches whatsoever on the limbs or riser itself.

Asking $325 shipped to Continental US. Paypal or Postal Money Order

Attachments

·
Time Flies
13,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to mention that I can also build this bow up in another configuration. I purchased a Mini M-Pro cam and brand new Stone Mountain Dakota bowstrings for it. The poundage in that configuration would be 55-70, and the draw length would be about 24-29 inches. Not to mention...it draws like butter and shoots extremely smooth.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Bump for an excellent bow (and shooter....:D) in super condition. I've seen this bow many times in person and it's a steal at this price......:darkbeer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.