Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
9,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please share your photo's and storie's. Like where you shot your deer ( field edge, food source, bedding, funnel ) and time of day, weather conditions and your equipment used. It's always cool to hear about other's and there success's in the the field. So chime in and let us hear how you did this season.

· Registered
3,491 Posts
shot a doe on a new growth popel stand, near a travel route at about 630pm. and shot another doe a few days ago on a rivers edge at about 7pm both with the equipment listed in my signature

· Registered
631 Posts
I wish I had a story to add. I am still waiting on my new limbs... C'mon Elite, time's-a-wastin'! Hopefully by the end of this week I will be back in business.

· Registered
495 Posts
Got this little one a couple Wednesdays ago. 6:30pm, 12 yard pass through, 30 second kill. By far the best kill in my career with any weapon. Field to freezer in 3.5 hours. Another personal best.

Attachments

· Registered
246 Posts
Up north-Lake of the Woods area

So far, 3 does down. No pix because I am an idiot. I have the camera for two of them and forgot to take the time. For the one, I flat out forgot to grab it.
I've seen lots of doe/fawn action but not too many bucks. I am going in the swamps to find Mr. Big now that I have some in the freezer.

· Registered
1,014 Posts
September success...

Got this doe on the evening of the 20th, over a food plot edge. Cut myself badly butchering it up. Partially cut tendon on thumb.:pukey:

This guy came into food plot on the opener. Let him walk that day. I know I've got better bucks, but may take him later in the season...

· Registered
2,425 Posts
good luck to yall guys tonight i am heading out went this morning past 5 littler bucks tonight i am goin for meat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.