Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi If anyone can help it would be appreciated. When I got my bow this year at the shop they set the draw length wrong. I was recently notified by Viperarcher that the bow had too long of a draw for me and I have a 29inch draw. They didn't even tell me that at the shop where I got the bow. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me where I could find a 29 inch mod for my bowand how they adjust. Please don't tell me to go to Old Town, I really dont want to go back there...

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Any bowtech guys out there willing to help this fellow archer out ?

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
He needs a #2 mod ? anyone got one?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I went to bass pro or cabelas...sorry dont remember which one it was now as they are both close by,i need a different module for my diamond and they just gave it to me.Give either one of them a try if you have a store in your area.

·
www.paramadness.com
2,803 Posts
Check over on Archery Addix thats a good sight over there they have some good dealers as members

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Hi If anyone can help it would be appreciated. When I got my bow this year at the shop they set the draw length wrong. I was recently notified by Viperarcher that the bow had too long of a draw for me and I have a 29inch draw. They didn't even tell me that at the shop where I got the bow. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me where I could find a 29 inch mod for my bowand how they adjust. Please don't tell me to go to Old Town, I really dont want to go back there...
I got the bow draw length fixed and tuned up on your bow so now you can close this thread!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.