Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this up last month. Not enough room in my quiver for another bow, my loss, your gain.

Bob Lambeth Sideplates.

I just put new H&M strings and cables on today, unshot. Even has the serving to put your own peep in. I'll include one loose with the sale, a wrist sling that matches, and the softcase that it's on.

$425 TYD, paypal (+12) or Post Office MO.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Currently set at 29". But it has a rotating module, all you need is an allen wrench to change it. Really simple. I can move it for whomever if needed. I think the range is 27-30"

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I have a 29DL anyway. I am working on trying to sell an Athens Accomplice 34, so if I can get a buyer, I will consider your Admiral. My buddy has one and that is the quietest bow I have ever been around.

Meat

·
Registered Deer Hunter!
2,968 Posts
Are you located in PA? Those are great shooting bows, and super quiet.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It does. There are the usual wear marks, but it's a 2009, and it's been hunted with. Overall the finish is in really good shape.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's the included wrist strap and if you want some d-loop material to match, I just happen to have it, I'll cut you a hunk.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump TTT for the night. I can tie a nocking point in and a D-loop to the string, maybe even slip a peep in there if needed.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TTT. I'll eat the paypal fees.

Bare bow - 400

That includes, peep, loop material, sling, stab.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump. I'm hanging off a tree all day tomorrow, so I'll be happily ignoring this ad until after dark.

Shoot me a PM with a fair, reasonable offer, and we'll get this thing shipped out Saturday morning.

Your choices of case, peep, loop and/or stab. I'm not going to give it away, make me an offer.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.