Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just went down and shot the new Bowtech admiral. Well I bought it. Yah Me!!!!!!!!!!! It shot great! Never thought I would be willing to sell me tribute. If you live by St. Paul go down to Bawana Archery and check them out. There address is 3015 Country Dr. St. Paul, Mn 55117 (651)482-0621

· Registered
1,698 Posts
Now you've got me really wanting to shoot it. If it's good enough to get rid of or replace the Tribute.....it must be good.

Greg.

· Registered
86 Posts
I'm excited about these new bows. The youtube videos of the Admiral are pretty awesome. I can't wait to see what Mathews and Hoyt come out with as well. I think I will have some tough choices this year as I upgrade to a new bow. Another great year for archery.

· Registered
1,494 Posts
Im ready for another bow!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to try the new Bowtechs out .:darkbeer::darkbeer:

· Archery Enthusiast
6,437 Posts
Now you've got me really wanting to shoot it. If it's good enough to get rid of or replace the Tribute.....it must be good.

Greg.
I've had an 06 Tribute, an 07 and an 08 Guardian, (2) 08 82nd Airbornes, a General, an Elite GTO, an Elite GT500, and now a 2009 Admiral. This is the best bow I've ever owned by far. I can't do this bow justice by trying to describe it, you have to shoot it. One warning if you go shoot it be prepared to buy it.

· Registered
1,211 Posts
I've had an 06 Tribute, an 07 and an 08 Guardian, (2) 08 82nd Airbornes, a General, an Elite GTO, an Elite GT500, and now a 2009 Admiral. This is the best bow I've ever owned by far. I can't do this bow justice by trying to describe it, you have to shoot it. One warning if you go shoot it be prepared to buy it.
That's what everyone seems to be saying.

· Registered
2,526 Posts
I bought an ADMIRAL today.

I went to test drive the Captain, which I shot first at least 20 times.
Then the Admiral. No comparison IMO. The draw was superior. Must smoother. A small hump near the end with a Rock solid wall.

Now keep in mind my 06 Tribute is the only BT I've ever owned. So my thoughts come from a different perspecitve than some of you.

I will say this, I was alone behind the shop with both bows for a 1/2 hour.
As mentioned I shot the Captain first and immediatly said WOW this thing is incredible.

Then I shot the Admiral. After the first arrow flew, I turned the bow sideways, looked at it, and said $#@@ because I knew I wouldn't be coming home without it.

I'm very excited to see what this puppy can do.

· Registered
2,200 Posts
I bought an ADMIRAL today.

I went to test drive the Captain, which I shot first at least 20 times.
Then the Admiral. No comparison IMO. The draw was superior. Must smoother. A small hump near the end with a Rock solid wall.

Now keep in mind my 06 Tribute is the only BT I've ever owned. So my thoughts come from a different perspecitve than some of you.

I will say this, I was alone behind the shop with both bows for a 1/2 hour.
As mentioned I shot the Captain first and immediatly said WOW this thing is incredible.

Then I shot the Admiral. After the first arrow flew, I turned the bow sideways, looked at it, and said $#@@ because I knew I wouldn't be coming home without it.

I'm very excited to see what this puppy can do.
awsome,,,,nothing like being high on archery[life]:darkbeer:

· How`s it going eh?
4,083 Posts
I can imagine the admiral being a very sweet bow but I am just wondering which one you can put out the tightest group with!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.