Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am here under the advisement of one of my local archery shops. They spoke very highly of AT and suggested this would be the best route for me to take.
Here is what I have for sale:
> 2009 Bowtech Captain in Realtree Hardwoods/Green HD camo
-- Draw wt: 70 lbs
-- Draw length: 29 in
-- A to A: 34 in
-- IBO speed: 315 - 323 fps
> 15 (qty) Easton Flatline DOA Superlite Carbon arrows
-- Size: 400
-- Length: 27.25 in
> 3 (qty) NAP Spitfire mechanical broadheads
-- 3 blades per broadhead
-- NEW, attached to arrows but unused
-- NEW in package, 3 (qty) complete sets of replacement blades
> Kwikee Kwiver quick release arrow quiver
-- holds 4 arrows
-- Realtree Hardwoods/Green HD camo
> Cobra TA bow site
-- 3-pins, fiber optic
-- Realtree Hardwoods/Green HD camo
> QAD Ultra-Rest ProSeries drop-away arrow rest
-- orignal package, instruction/set-up booklet and DVD
> 3 (qty) releases
-- Scott Archery "Shark" trigger release
-- TruFire Hurricane Glove trigger release
-- misc velcro trigger release
> Primos soft case
-- exterior: one large zipper closure arrow pocket, one smaller pocket on reverse side
-- interior: two zipper closure mesh pockets, integrated pads at each end to rest bow risers on, velcro straps to hold bow in place
> Primos bow sling (camo)
-- very light weight, compact and protects the string and cables
-
I am looking to sell everything all together as one complete package.
I am asking $600 for the entire package. (I have more than twice that wrapped up into everything, although I know that was several years ago.)
-
My story:
Upon graduating from college, I got a good job, had some income, so decided to get into bow hunting. I purchased the bow new from a pro bow shop close to where I was living at the time. After about 20 practice shots in my backyard, I put an arrow through the fence into the neighbors backyard (all I could think is what would have happened to their dog if it had been passing by at that instant). I decided against that practice location. Time went on and I found myself working more and more, how things are in the real world I guess. I took the bow hunting one time, got winded by a doe that cam in behind me, and lost the drive to continue (probably a bad hunt location choice on my part). Fastward... I got married, had a few kids, and worked a lot more. I've never gotten around to picking the bow back up. It has sat in its case on the top shelf in my close for many years.
As you can see, when I say "BASICALLY NEW", it really is. Aside from the few practice shots I took, the bow has NOT been used. No dings or chips from me (see pic of small paint chip next to one of the cam bolts, it was there when I bought the bow).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will try to help and provided any additional information you may be seeking.
For local (OKC, OK) intrest, if serious I can meet you at H&H Shooting Sports off I-40, so you can see and hold the bow in hand.
For individuals located outside of the OKC area, if/when it comes into play, I will split (50:50) the cost of shipping to your door.

In advance, THANK YOU for taking the time to view my posting.
(My apologies, I am having problems uploading images at this time. I will try to get with an admin tomorrow and have them walk me through how to upload the pics.)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PLEASE!!!! Can anybody tell me how to get picture located in a photo album on my profile to insert/transfer into this post????????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.