Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bow is a 2009 model and it is used, but is in excellent condition. This is one of BowTech's Center Pivot bows, absolutely DEAD IN HAND on the shot. Great bow for target shooting or hunting! This bow has a TAP shoot through system on it, which is a roller guard conversion. Insteadof having the control cables pulled to the side, there is one on each side of the string. This shoot through system eliminates all cam lean and riser torque to help the arrows fly more true and keep the bow in tune. I will include the original roller gaurd bracket and hardware, all you will need is a BCAR cam to replace the BCAR-T cam that is on top. INVELVET finish Realtree APG only two small scratches. The limb bolts can be backed out all the way to be able to change strings without the need to use a bow press, really good for someone who wans to do all their tuning but doesn't have a press

The draw length is adjustable from 24-30" with the rotating module, no bow press needed!

The draw weight is adjustable from 60-70 lbs

Either selling as a bare bow or as a package

I CAN'T GET PICTURES TO UPLOAD, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I WILL EMAIL THEM

Bare Bow- $400
Package- $550

The package will come with an APEX Gear quiver in Realtree APG camo which matches the bow, a drop away arrow rest (Octane Tripwire), a Sword Apex Hunter 4-pin sight with light, and a Vibracheck stabilizer.

2009 Bowtech Captain Specs

ATA- 34"
Brace Height- 7"
Draw length- 24-30" adjustable with rotating mod, no press required
IBO speed- 315-323 fps
mass weight- 4.2 lbs
limbs- 60-70#

Realtree APG camo INVELVET finish
Sword Apex Hunter sight
Octane Tripwire Rest
Vibracheck stabilizer
Apex gear 5-arrow quiver
TAP shoot through system- $120 when I bought it, reduces riser torque and cam lean

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any offers? Great bow at a great price for hunting and 3D!

Bare bow- $400 obo
Complete bow- $550 obo
Complete bow without sight- $500 obo

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drop!

Bare bow $375
Complete package $525

Bow with Apex Gear quiver and octane tripwire rest $450

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This bow is a steal, it was bought brand new in july of 2010 so its basically 2 years old. I had use the sight and rest on my new bow. I threw on a cobra sight that I had laying around.

$375 for the bow with cobra sight and apex gear 5 arrow quiver.

Brand new the bow was $750. And the shoot through system was another $120. The quiver was $50 itself. That's $920 worth of equipment for only $375!

·
Registered
325 Posts
pm sent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.