Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a practicly brand new Diamond icemna for sale. I bought this bow a month ago and it has only been shot a handful of times. It will come with a matching quiver and octane 7" stab. It is a 60-70 lb bow with a rotaing mod to increase the draw length from 26"-30" one of the three screws on the mod is a little banged up but still comes loose and tightens up. The bow is hardwoods grey and the quiver and stab matches. There are no dings on the bow anywhere and it comes with all the original packaging. will come with peep and d loop.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Free bump

Best deal on AT right here

Great bow, wish it were a 60

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The foam inside the quiver is in pretty bad shape as it has had broadheads in it. The bow is in great shape, hardly been shot, and is only a couple moths old.

·
Registered
575 Posts
not that it matters much, but i'm curious what kind of quiver it is , and the stab and quiver are both rt hardwoods grey? I'm very interested. if you would like to talk over the phone p.m me.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not that it matters much, but i'm curious what kind of quiver it is , and the stab and quiver are both rt hardwoods grey? I'm very interested. if you would like to talk over the phone p.m me.
The quiver is a stock bowtech/diamond quiver. and yes they all match.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
bump....still for sale.
Is this the same one in the trade section? If so I sent you an offer with no word from you???? Or do you just want to sell only?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.