Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my 2009 Diamond Stud bow. Bow has been used for hunting for one season and has some normal wear from use, but is still in very good condition. This bow is very smooth and forgiving, and a great value for your money.

Bow includes:
3 Pin Sight
Peep
Octane Rest
Diamond Quiver
Diamond Stabilizer
Limb Silencers

All for $475 TYD

Brace Height 7"
Axle to Axle 33 1/4"
Draw Length 25" - 30"
Draw Weights: 70 lbs
IBO Speed 310 - 318 fps
Kinetic Energy 78.6 ft-lbs
Adjustable Let-off 65% - 80%

Draw length is fully adjustable and does not require a new module.

Below is a link to the Diamond website, and I have copied the information and posted it as well.

http://www.diamondarchery.com/bow_stud_2010.php

The Diamond Stud was recently hailed as "an amazing bow for the money" by Inside Archery magazine, which gave it their Best Buy Award. The long list of high quality features may appear underpriced, but who's complaining? Adjust the draw stop and single rotating mod to dial in personal shooting styles. Optimized mass placement reduces shock and noise and increases efficiency. A positioning of the string stop further reduces noise and vibration. And Vertical Force Technology (VFT) all but eliminates hand shock and recoil. Oh yeah, this stud is smooth.

Unlike most bows on the market today, Diamond bows do not require a new cam or module to set your draw length. Simply remove the mod screws, rotate the module, and re-tighten. At least six inches of draw length adjustment is available on most models, allowing for custom draw length tuning for yourself or others.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.