Here are some pics of the 2009 PSE Dream Season GX;
Specs;
ATA 33"
Brace Height 7"
80% Let off
Factory Installed Red and White Americas Best Strings
String Suppressor
IBO (60 lbs, 30" draw, 300grain arrow) 348.4 FPS
The bow simply shoots awesome, fast quite, shock free. In short X Force speed with 7 inch brace and 80% cams, what more can I say!!!
Also shot the Bow Madness bows!!! WOW single cam, silky smooth and smoking fast (three models to choose from). The Brute got a face lift as well, a grip similar to the BEST, Mossy Oak Tree Stand Camo and a String Suppressor. In short the entire 2009 line-up ROCKS!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

· Registered
452 Posts
That limb looks scarry for how far beyond paralell it is. Maybe it is normal, but it looks problamatic to me

· Registered
2,225 Posts
Here are some pics of the 2009 PSE Dream Season GX;
Specs;
ATA 33"
Brace Height 7"
80% Let off
Factory Installed Red and White Americas Best Strings
String Suppressor
IBO (60 lbs, 30" draw, 300grain arrow) 348.4 FPS
The bow simply shoots awesome, fast quite, shock free. In short X Force speed with 7 inch brace and 80% cams, what more can I say!!!
Also shot the Bow Madness bows!!! WOW single cam, silky smooth and smoking fast (three models to choose from). The Brute got a face lift as well, a grip similar to the BEST, Mossy Oak Tree Stand Camo and a String Suppressor. In short the entire 2009 line-up ROCKS!
I recognize the shooter's arm (Mr. X Force himself if I am not mistaken) and the shop thats in. looks like you guys got some new toys and rearranged facilities. So will the name be Dream Season GX and then the 6" be the GX?? will the SS be the SS GX?

keep up the good work,
jkeiffer

· Registered
2,225 Posts
That limb looks scarry for how far beyond paralell it is. Maybe it is normal, but it looks problamatic to me
I take it you have not seen an X Force before? the limbs start out straigh, have lots of bend and are super reliable. one of the best set of limbs on the market, up there with Mr. Barnsdale and the Hoyts.

During testing these limbs keep shooting with deliberate chunks taken out of them, bent to far and over poundage offered to prove in all concepts. Hoyt and PSE have the most grueling test conditions in archery.

later
jkeiffer

· Registered
3,001 Posts
Does that bow just have the single allen on each limb to adjust the draw weight? Not one of the ones with individule allen for each limb? That thing is oh my god fast.

· OWN YOUR SHOT!
3,589 Posts
Strings

I am glad they listened to there customers and put good strings on there pro series bows and the string supressor helps give it a finished look. I also like the looks of the camo on the bow it was time for a change. I here there are no changes to the target bows except the strings, kind of sad was hoping for a high end target bow in the 36" to 38" range with decent speed, oh well maybe next year. Over all I am really happy with what I see so far and the addition of the black bow instead of the orange will be nice. I wish they would come out with a late season bow with kings snow shadow camo for the late season archer in the snow, cool ide...... Dream season- late season

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.