Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
28" draw, 70 lbs. This is a slightly custom bow. A machine shop took some of the curve off the shelf for me on the back to make it flatter so a drop away can fall all the way down (just a tiny bit), and also made the cable rod slightly lean to the inside to take torque off. Very small mods. You would probably have to shoot cock vane out though with blazers. No scratches on limbs or riser except maybe marks where sight/rest were mounted. There are some scratches around the handle where I had one glued on and pryed around getting it off. It's been babied and I never really figured on selling it. It will come with the original side-plates, and limbsaver ultras and d-loop/small cat whiskers. Otherwise bare bow.

Bought it new in late 2009. Still has original strings in great shape, maybe 1000 shots on the bow. Could use new center serving at some point from twisting the d-loop around. Comes with original box to ship in. Pics coming. Bare bow - $350 shipped.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
pics? (expecially for the mods)

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
camo?

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the delay. I have a PM saying they want the bow, but I want to post pics anyway.

In the pic showing the cable slide, you can see it leans. Tried to line up the pic w/string down the middle, but there's a little more clearance than it appears, couldn't get the camera over any more. Other cable slides will give you more clearance if you need it, or obviously you could epoxy it back if you have an itchin for some more torque lol. I've shot 3" fusions and blazer X2's with no contact.

The other mod, the felt covers it, but the left edge is just ground down slightly. The width/profile hasn't changed from below. The front 1/4" of the lip is untouched, and it slopes to the back. It's not "flat", but a rest can fall probably 1/16" more, and helps you get closer to the center of the berger holes. This is not one of the bows with low berger holes, it was a late 2009 production.

also, the spacers have been changed out to about how they do them now (.05 on cable side vs the .035 they came with).

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.