Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'09 Hoyt Trykon Sport. 40-50lb limbs. 26-28.5 draw length. Bow is being sold with whisker biscuit (80 shots through it) and pink d-loop. Bow has less than 200 shots through it. Would rate this bow 9/10. When not being shot the bow was stored in its case and taken very good care of. Awesome shooting bow!!

290TYD paypal accepted

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics

Did my best at taking some pics. As you can see the WB hasnt been touched, and the grip shows zero signs of wear. This bow is practicly brand new. Great deal here

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no sight

The sale does not include the sight that is in the picture. This bow comes with a perfect condition whisker biscuit and a pink d-loop. I may throw in the peep to move it along if the buyer wishes. This bow is near brand new

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ttt

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pm

PM's returned

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
hey 11bravo, still have it for sale? PM me if you do. thanks bud
Keenan

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM's returned

All PM's have been returned. Bow is still for sale. Will include the viper sight for an extra $60 (not for sale seperately).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

TTT. Lots of interest, still no money in hand. Lets hear some offers. This bow will make somebodys day

·
Registered
584 Posts
Will draw length go down to 25? Will you take 275?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hoyt Trykon

Ttt

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Draw lengths

My bow shop says he may have shorter drawlength cams for this bow. If you are interested in the bow but need a shorter drawlength, PM me. I can have them changed out for free and on the way to your door. Will listen to all offers.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
up

ttt

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hoyt trykon

If you can get the draw length down to 24-26 YOU HAVE A DEAL!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sold

bow is sold pending payment to nnola1. I will close the thread upon completion of the transaction. thanks.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Did you complete the sale?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts