Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Registration opens tonight @ 12:01 a.m. for the 2009 ISAA Pro Am! Go to www.isaaproam.com to register on-line.

New to the tournament this year is a $100,000 prize for the first person to shoot an inside out 360 on day one on the NFAA face and a 330 on day two on the Vegas face (the 330 does not have to be inside out). For more information go to our website at www.isaaproam.com.

We will still be having the flight event with 80% payout and the Team Event on Saturday night. Complete rules and information can be found on our webpage at www.isaaproam.com.

· Registered
360 Posts
The Milbank and Aberdeen South Dakota infactions are Making the Holiday Inn reservations today and will be registered for the Friday night line most likely the end of the day Wednesday!! Looking like we are going to have quite a few new faces for Jimmy dice this year!!! (Oh and shooting the tournament also) :cocktail::tongue:

See ya ll there,

Seabiscuit

· Registered
3,037 Posts
2 of the 'metro lurkers' gonna make the trip this year. :wink:

· Banned
304 Posts
Great event! Should see you there. Back to practice.

· Registered
787 Posts
ISAA Pro-Am

I'm coming again for the 3:00 line, team event and money flight. I look forward to this shoot every year. It's my favorite and a must do each year.

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We're glad that you are going to make it this year!

There is a $FBHFS Class. If you register on - line you have to pick the correct lines in the drop down menus. If you have already registered and want to change your division just give Norm or Karol a call at (641) 793-2294
or email them at: [email protected]

This is not a very popular Division at the Pro Am. Last time there were any participants was in 2006 and it was won by Jodi Rycerz.

You can see all the historical results at http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/1291/Pro-am.html

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Help the Newb: This will be my first year. Is there a regular event, the flight event and money event? What to do if I just wanna shoot and not too worried about the extras?
Not to worry. You get to pick what games you want to play.

In the flight event you pay an extra $25 and you're in. We use your score from both days of shooting and then flights are broke out about every 10-12 shooters and the top four in each flight get paid. The winner of flight 10 gets the same money as the winner of flight 1. No shooting classes or divisions here, so Cub stands as good a chance as winning as the top Pro . Just a chance at some extra $$$.

The team event is an extra game in which an amatuer shooter and a pro shooter are paired together by random draw. You shoot a special target made just for this tournament and the 20 teams with highest combined scores win $$$$. No classes or divisions in this game either. This is held at 6:00 pm on Saturday.

Or you can shoot the regular tournamnent shoot an inside out 360 day one and a 330 day two and get a check for $100,000!!! Here again, doesn't matter what class or division and everyone is automatically entered.

For complete details on all the events go to our website: http://www.isaaproam.com/

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not much time left!

Only about 70 spots remain!!!

Here is a tentative list of vendors that will have display booths:

Mathews
BCY Strings
Specialty Archery
Hoyt
Gold Tip
Alpen Optics
Scott's Strings
Copper John
Carbon Express
Archery Shooter Systems
Easton
True Spot Scopes
Stone Mountain Bowstrings

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.