Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This LH Alphamax 35 is 60-70lbs and has the XTR#3 Cam with the B module which makes it a 29 1/2" draw. I also have a set of XTR#2 cams and the E module for those which would be a 29" draw...(also have the the cables and strings for the #2 cams). The #3 cams that are on the bow now are adjustable with different modules from 29 1/2" to 31" and the #2 cams could be adjusted from 27" to 29" with the proper modules. This bow will not have a sight or rest, but does have a d-loop, kisser, and peep still in the string. The riser does have some marks that I think are normal for a 3 or 4 year old bow that has seen its share of woods time. The biggest marks are where the sight and rest were attached, but aren't noticeable when these items are installed. I'm asking $500 for the bare bow and will do $550 if someone needs the #2 cams, modules and strings. I'm not going to change out the cams, but would just send the bow as it is with both sets of cams and mods and the buyer can get them changed. Payment will be through PayPal and I will cover shipping.

DSC_0032.jpg DSC_0033.jpg DSC_0034.jpg DSC_0035.jpg DSC_0036.jpg DSC_0037.jpg

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price Drop...$480 bow as is...$530 with the extra cams, mods and strings.

Any offers will be entertained

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I was out of town for the weekend and wasn't able to update this thread. Price drop to $440 for the bare bow and $490 if you want the extras to adjust draw length.

Let's get this sold...it's just sitting around!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Price Drop...$400 and $450. TYD. I like paypal but would take a money order...it would just have to clear my bank before I ship.

THanks!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.