Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is nice and efficient using light bow. But it is more awesome if it has heavyweight shot! Growler from Reflex is the answer. With only 4.1 lbs mass weight, it becomes the lightest bow made by Reflex. But don’t ever think light is bad. The bow has 303 fps IBO Speed. It also offers the combination of accuracy, speed, and stability. Can you imagine how fast it is? It doesn’t need to be heavy, but the result is very heavy. Growler is such a good mate for your archery activity.
Again, this bow uses high-technology, such as Alloy TEC Riser Design, RizerShox, Parallel Split Limb Technology, AlphaShox, ProLink Pocket System, FX Cam & ½ System, modular draw length adjustment, FUSE Custom Strings and Cables, StringShox, custom wood grip, and stainless steel stabilizer bushing. This bow also features Limb Saver products which kill the noise and vibration. Wow, it’s amazing! So, what are you waiting for, guys?

i'm asking $500 OBO fully loaded 7 min true glow sights, cobra drop away rest, stabilizer, and quiver. please only contact if your really interested. i rarely check this so feel free to contact me at j_turrietta @ hotmail .com for pictures of other questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts