Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is just in time for christmas The Lone Wolf "Wide" Sit And Climb Alpha Brand New In The Box for $389.00 TYD
This is the best price you will find anywhere. This is the Cash or Money Order price, If you want to pay with Paypal please add $10.00 for the paypal fees.
Sorry no trades.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Just to let you know, you'll never unload it at that price, I have been looking to buy a S&C, and you can get the wide S&C for 399.00 at Cabelas, plus a 20.00 coupon puts them at 379.00 for pick up.

I'am just looking at the regular S&C, as I'am going to convert the seat anyways, and do not need the wide one, but curious as to why you are getting rid of it?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are brand new in the box and I have 4 left. I am a Lone Wolf dealer

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Cost

those LW stands are 369 delivered on e-bay.i bought summit 180 max that was 348 and got it delivered for 286.if you buy LW you have to get summit seat which runs up to 70 dollars for surround seat to make LW comfortable.

LW are very expensive i feel vrs summit.if i was you i would put stands on e-bay.a lot of people OVER BID on stands, i see it everyday.use 379 as your reserve ,no doubt someone will over bid that price.take care sproul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.