Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
God loves Elk; so shall I
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey out there ATers. I have for sale my 2009 Martin Firecat ProX. The only original part on this bow is the riser. Everything else is new in 2012. I had this bow sent to Martin and here is what they put on it: the new power tough limbs, the new nitro cam system, new string and cables (only about 250-300 shots on it) with string loop and peep, new sst string stop, and new firecat grip. What I will sale on the bow: Trophy Ridge Revolution rest, limb bow sling (made for bows specific length), custom made wrist strap in camo, and 4" fuse stabilizer with vibration dampening bars. The HHA sight that is on it will come off unless you are willing to add atleast $75 dollars to my price.
This bow is a nock chasing fool with too many arrows that have been lost to the tight groups it shoots. I have downed several blacktail deer with this bow and a few Oregon elk (both Rocky Mountain and Roosevelt). I love this bow but I have to thin down a little and this bow needs to be passed on to someone else looking for a reliable great shooting machine. I am asking $320 TYD for all that you see above. Thanks for looking.
Bill P1070648.jpg P1070649.jpg P1070650.jpg P1070651.jpg P1070654.jpg

·
Registered
949 Posts
whats the draw weight and draw length

·
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The draw weight is 55-70# and is currently set at 68.5# and the draw length is fully adjustable with no press needed and is currently set at 28.5".

·
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt. Note that this bow has the new power tough limbs and Nitro cam system. This bow is smooth, fast, and accurate.

·
3D Season
7,806 Posts
PM me a bare bow price please...

·
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

·
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bow still up! All Pm's answered.
ttt

·
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price dropped to $310 with everything but the sight. Bare bow price at $275. Offers will be entertained!

·
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ttt

·
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttt

·