Archery Talk Forum banner

2009 Martin Pro Series Bows

918 5
I would like to hear some review and see some pics of the new Martins. I have a Tribute currently, but plan to buy a new Martin after hunting season. I have no personal dealings with Martin, but I am totally amazed with the customer service on AT that they provide.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
I would like to hear some review and see some pics of the new Martins. I have a Tribute currently, but plan to buy a new Martin after hunting season. I have no personal dealings with Martin, but I am totally amazed with the customer service on AT that they provide.
As far as pix go look on the lower left of this link for the new Martin catalog

http://www.martinarchery.com/

Not sure they're even on the market yet, so reviews might be hard to come by.

· Registered
24,470 Posts

you are pretty much covered in whatever your bow endeavors may be with a MARTIN BOW.....

they have great hunting and great target bows....pretty much have the price points covered too.....

so start looking and go ahead and take the plunge.....

· Registered
101 Posts
Former Hoyt shooter

I just switched from Hoyt to Martin, and couldn't be happier(scepter4)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.