Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Mathews Monster 6 that is PLUM LOADED 60-70 POUND LIMBS. I can makes this bow a 27,27.5,28,or a 29" draw. Everything in the picture is no older than 2 weeks. The bow has a custom KODIAK torquless grip, a fuse carbon connexion, a dead end string stop, a code red ripcord, NIP spot hogg hunter hoggits wrapped 5 10 pins, NIP tagged out rangefinder, NIP vaportrail strings and cables(orange/red with black serving) and a 2 time used alpine soft loc quiver. I HAVE ALL PACKAGES FOR EVERYTHING..IF THERE WOULD BE ANY REASON YOU WOULD WANT THEM...I WILL THROW IN 6 CARBON EXPRESS MAXIMA 350'S TOO AND ABOUT 75 BLAZER VANES(ORANGE).. I will take 950$TYD by MONEY ORDER OR 980$ by paypal(950$ by paypal if sent as a gift)

I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD GROUND BLIND TURKEY BOW...THIS THING IS TOO FAST...LOL...SHOT A TURKEY AT 36 YARDS AND THE ARROW WAS 29 YARDS PAST IT

TRADES I AM LOOKING FOR: ALL BOWS MUST BE A 27 OR 27.5" DRAW AND PREFERRABLY BLACK, BUT WILL NOT OBJECT TO CAMO

HOYT MAXXIS 31 WITH ACCESSORIES
MATHEWS REEZEN 6.5 LOADED OR PLUS CASH
MATHEWS Z7 WITH SOME ACCESSORIES
HOYT ALPHAMAX 32 LOADED OR PLUS CASH
BOWTECH 82ND LOADED PLUS CASH
BOWTECH DESTROYER WITH ACCESSORIES OR CASH
WILL ENTERTAIN MORE TRADES AS WELL JUST TOO MANY TO LIST

JUST THROW ME SOME OFFERS, I AM EASY TO DEAL WITH

HAS 2 SPOTS WITH A SCRATCH AND I HAVE PICTURED THEM

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

925$TYD by money order
955$ by paypal

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also

This is a pic of my other monster. It has 60lb limbs and can be made to any of the draws listed above. It has custom blue and black strings and the bow has so little shots on it the string stop doesn't even have a mark and the cables barely have marks that u have to LOOK HARD FOR where they go through the roller gaurd. If you would want the 60lb LIKE NEW monster with all this stuff(minus the torqueless grip and custom strings) just let me know(BECAUSE IT IS LIKE NEW)

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

FIRST MONSTER PICTURED(with scratches) with EVERYTHING 875$ BY Money Order
NEW MONSTER(50-60LB) PICTURED WITH EVERYTHING EXCEPT GRIP(custom torquelss) AND STRINGS AND CABLES(NIP orange and red vaportrail) 875$TYD by MONEY ORDER......WITHOUT SPOT HOGG SIGHTS I WILL DO 725$TYD ON BOTH

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

50-60 lb monster is LIKE NEW!!! It also has the deep grooved cams(I think it is a 2010 model because it has the newer grip that doesnt have as much of a hump

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ttt

For the first monster pictured I will take 575$TYD BY MONEY ORDER or 593$ BY PAYPAL For the bow with the custom torqueless grip(75$),dead end string stop(50$),the custom NIP vaportrail strings and cables(115$) and will leave the peep on there as well.

·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Bump for an awesome deal and a GREAT guy to deal with. Wish I would've gotten your PM a few seconds earlier on that z7 I sold man!

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

Thanks man and yes I wish you would have too because I have been trying to find one ever since. I am either going to get a reezen 6.5, a Z7, or a Destroyer, but I dont know which one to get

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
price

These are my BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICES

First MONSTER PICTURED with GRIP, DEAD END AND NIP CUSTOM STRINGS 560$ BY MONEY ORDER OR 578$ BY PAYPAL

First MONSTER PICTURED WITH GRIP AND DEAD END 515$ BY MONEY ORDER OR 532$ BY PAYPAL

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last day

This will be going on ebay tomorrow night because the prices I have ARE RIDICULOUSLY LOW and can get way more on ebay

BOW WITH CUSTOM GRIP ONLY FOR 500$ MONEY ORDER OR 515$ PAYPAL

THIS IS FOR ABOUT 24 HOURS ONLY

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the whole shabang

I Will SELL BOTH MONSTERS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
SPOT HOGG SIGHTS AND TAGGED OUT RANGEFINDER
VIPER 1 PIN SLIDER
RIPCORD CODE RED REST
CUSTOM ORANGE LIMBDRIVER PRO(2010)
FUSE CARBON CONNEXION STABILIZER
LIMBSAVER X-COIL STABILIZER
ALPINE SOFT-LOC QUIVER
APEX MAGNETIC QUIVER
12 CARBON EXPRESS MAXIMA 350 ARROWS
2 DEAD END STRING STOPS
VAPORTRAIL STRINGS AND CABLES(NIP)
BACK UP SET OF STRINGS AND CABLES
PLUS THE STRINGS AND CABLES ON THE BOWS
2 HARMONIC STABILIZERS(IN BOWS ALREADY)
CUSTOM TORQUELESS GRIP
PEEP SIGHTS
5 SETS OF DRAW MODULES(27",27",27.5"28",29")
ALL OF IT FOR 1,700$ BY MONEY ORDER OR 1,750$ BY PAYPAL
ALREADY HAVE SERIOUS INTEREST IN THIS PACKAGE SO I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD PUT THE OPTION OUT THERE IF IT FALLS THROUGH

·
Registered
17 Posts
:darkbeer:I am interested in 60lb with dead end on it,how much?:darkbeer:

1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sold

Both bows sold pending payment!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status