Archery Talk Forum banner

2009 Mathews

1177 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Mr. October
When is website going to update the 09' bows
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,043 Posts
November 15th sounds about right. They release them later im assuming because they want to make sure all kinks are corrected :noidea:

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Same time every year, Nov. 15th (give or take a day). They are always punctual and prepared.

· Registered
12,613 Posts
Mathews waits until their shops actually have bows in stock to try. They also give their shops the chance to get rid of their last inventory of old models. As soon as the new stuff is announced, even if just in pictures, the old models go cold. Dealers get stuck giving away a lot of inventory when that happens.

· Registered
425 Posts
Mathews waits until their shops actually have bows in stock to try. They also give their shops the chance to get rid of their last inventory of old models. As soon as the new stuff is announced, even if just in pictures, the old models go cold. Dealers get stuck giving away a lot of inventory when that happens.

"Give away" a year old Mathews? I don't think so.

· Registered
12,613 Posts
"Give away" a year old Mathews? I don't think so.
I wasn't talking about Mathews. Other companies are releasing "previews" of their new bows so early now that shops wind up stuck with existing inventory of 2008 (or whatever year) models because people see all the new whizz-bang stuff and decide not to buy the old.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.