Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Mission Eliminator made by Mathews 60 to 70 lbs 28 inch RH draw length. This was the hunter package which included the QAD rest, stabilizer, Alpine quiver, string loop, silencers, peep and no sight. I did not like the QAD rest so I put on a more expensive G5 pro hunter drop away rest in camo. The string and cables are basically all new. Nothing wrong with the bow at all I just need the money for college. It is extremely smooth, quiet and accurate and never hunted with.

I am asking $500 for the package as is or $350 bare bow. Also willing to negotiate with bow and rest or bow and sight. Willing to take offers but the price is going to be pretty stiff. Call or text me at 814-335-2617 the names Dan.

Bow Features: Perimeter weighted cam system; limb-mounted String Cushions; D-amplifiers; Cable-X Silencers

Mission Eliminator Specs: Draw Weights : 40-70 lbs Draw Lengths : 24-30″ Axle to Axle : 30.25″ Brace Height : 7.125″
Mass Weight : 4.2 lbs IBO Speed : 319 fps

What They're Saying About the Mission Eliminator: The Mission Eliminator Compound Bow is a awesome bow there is no recoil. If you are looking for a bow but dont have the money for a higher end model such as the Matthews DXT, than this bow is for you. I feel It shoots as good as the higher end models, but it is alot cheaper.

bow2.jpg bow1.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts