Archery Talk Forum banner

2009 NFAA Indoor ....S H O O T - O F F ..(Almost) Instant Results......You ready..???

8227 124
OKKKKKkkkkk.... Boys and Girls.....got your popcorn ready???

OLSENCK aka RK and I are playing a little switch-a-roo from the Lancaster Classic shoot off days of past....

He's sitting ringside in Louisville and will be relaying the results to me here at home....so just as soon as I hear from him who cleaned their second round I will be posting up....

For now.... and for those who haven't checked... here are the archers who shoot 300 60 x yesterday.....and somebody...please help me out with Deitmar's Trillus resident state, Liam Grimwood's...pretty sure there is no Ch.:confused:....and also for Chance....

Thanks a Bunch!!!!

But for now how about a big round of applause....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

1 WILLETT, Rodger..............VA.
2 WILDE, Reo......................ID.
3 WILDE, Logan...................ID.
4 TRILLUS, Deitmar..............USA
5 TATARYN, Kevin................MA.
6 STARNES, Scott................IN.
7 SCHLEUSNER, Grant...........WI.
8 SCHAFF, Josh...................MT.
9 PHELPS, Jacob..................VA.
10 PAYNE, Russell..................TX.
11 JAMES, Jay.......................LA.
12 HOPKINS, Jeff...................DE.
13 GRIMWOOD, Liam..............Ch, USA ??
14 GRESHOCK, Jedd...............PA.
15 GILLINGHAM, Tim...............UT.
16 GELLENTHIEN, Braden.........MA.
17 EGGERS, Chris...................IL.
18 DESPART, James................NY.
19 COUSINS, Dave.................ME.
20 BEAUBOUEF, Chance..........USA
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

· Registered
34,432 Posts
Deity Poo is a Sryup Sucker......

But all I want to know is if X Hunter and Timmy Ewers dropped 60 on the boys again today :D

· Registered
331 Posts
+

Thanks for reporting, Lucky.

In answer to your question, I believe Dietmar is from Canada, Grimwood - UK, and Chance - Tennessee

· Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deity Poo is a Sryup Sucker......

I thought so too BUZzzBOY....but I took this off of the registration.....so I didn't know if he just might have decided to slip down under the border for good....

But all I want to know is if X Hunter and Timmy Ewers dropped 60 on the boys again today :D
Just got off the phone with RK...sorry I can't help it......he's still RK to me......and he said shooting is finished and we will be hearing in about 20-30 minutes who will be in the shoot off.....

· Administrator
65,643 Posts
Just got off the phone with RK...sorry I can't help it......he's still RK to me......and he said shooting is finished and we will be hearing in about 20-30 minutes who will be in the shoot off.....
Arkie works.. :thumb: and please thank him for us for the 'live' feed.. :hail: :cheers:

· Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Arkie works.. :thumb: and please thank him for us for the 'live' feed.. :hail: :cheers:
Heyy Sweetie....

This is just the PROs shooting off...:wink:.....Xy is shooting in the Amatuer division...but not for longggggggg.....:clap2:..

RK says Hi to Everyone and that it won't be long.....

In the mean time....He wanted to put the word out about Miranda Leek from Iowa who is 16 I believe shooting in the Young Adult Female Recurve Division...she shot a 295 with 32x's yesterday and a 294 today..not sure of the x count!!!

· Administrator
65,643 Posts
Heyy Sweetie....

This is just the PROs shooting off...:wink:.....Xy is shooting in the Amatuer division...but not for longggggggg.....:clap2:..

RK says Hi to Everyone and that it won't be long.....

In the mean time....He wanted to put the word out about Miranda Leek from Iowa who is 16 I believe shooting in the Young Adult Female Recurve Division...she shot a 295 with 32x's yesterday and a 294 today..not sure of the x count!!!
I knew that, just seein if anyone was payin attention.. :secret: :chortle:

That's mighty fine shootin from a young lady.. :tongue: :first:

· Registered
34,432 Posts
Timmy won BHFS with 58 X's today to go with his 60 from yesterday.

X hunter finished 4th in AMFS....dropped 2 X's in the last 10 arrows to finish with 118 X's for the weekend.
Just talked to him....he is a not to happy camper..... X Hunter and 7 am shooting don't mix.

· Registered
34,432 Posts
Maybe because of what he was mixing the night before? :D

Gotta turn pro to avoid them tee times. :D
Nope....not that. He isn't used to shooting that early.

The 1st flight usually doesn't shoot that early. That is when the "others" are supposed to be shooting....actually nobody should be shooting at 7 in the freekin' morning that is just ridiculous:embara:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.