Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1594 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would everyone like to see from pearson in 09?

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
a Z-29 or Z-28. :tongue:
7" brace single cam (or even hybrids) to compete with the DXT or XForce SS.:wink:

·
Registered
13,924 Posts
A line of pro series only bows. When I think of Pearson I think of Gander Mtn and Bass Pro, which are 2 places I would never buy a bow. I think it is more of an image thing than anything else. From what I have seen they are way under rated and I believe it is because of that.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
A line of pro series only bows. When I think of Pearson I think of Gander Mtn and Bass Pro, which are 2 places I would never buy a bow. I think it is more of an image thing than anything else. From what I have seen they are way under rated and I believe it is because of that.
you haven't looked at a Bass Pro catalog in the last 2-3 years have you? :shade: they stopped stocking them a while back.....the spoiler was a nice bow for the price

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
A new updated Spoiler. Bring back cps Hybrid eccentrics. More merchandise and a decent Pearson Quiver.

·
Registered
424 Posts
binary cams

with a solid back wall, like the Z-7 cam. The hybred, unless you had the grooved stop was a little squishy, was easy to roll over stop. I don't think a super short ata would be nessary 32" and 7' brace works very well. Maybe alittle lighter than 3.9 would also be a plus. ya have too keep the Z-7 cam, but have something like 340fps and also a 7' brace speed bow. Just my .02 Thank You, Venom:cocktail:

·
Registered
13,924 Posts
you haven't looked at a Bass Pro catalog in the last 2-3 years have you? :shade: they stopped stocking them a while back.....the spoiler was a nice bow for the price
I didn't say that they carried them at all or any time, I said it makes me think of places like those, i.e. box store type.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Pearson already has an awesome line up of single cam bows. How about a 7" brace height 34" ATA and smokin fast hybird cam and a roller guard, smooth draw to a solid wall, about 4 pounds. 350 to 360 IBO I think Richard knows how to do this:wink:. Keep the pricing down if possible.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Richard......do you now own Pearson?
Nope just a employee, working with some great people that want to take the next step and build some quality innovative products.

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
Put a little more draw curve in that Hybrid cam a little more wall I like a true let off and 34''A/A and a 36"A/A you have the limbs Barnsdale and ETI system Strings &cables Stone Mountain Dakotas back. in single and the hybrid.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Bring back a longer ata bow. 36-39" ata with at least 7" of bh. Place a binary or hybrid system on it. Oh, and an IBO of 325 fps or better. And keep the barnsdale limbs.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
A Gen III with 8" brace and 38" ata. Hybrid cam with an IBO 325. No Binaries please. Angel wing grip.:)

1 - 20 of 1594 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.