Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Parker Sidekick 30-40lbs 18-28 inch draw comes with 3 pin sight and quiver bow has couple scuff mark but has been shot very little has pink and purple strings and cables on it.$265.00 tyd

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Folks I need to move this bow quick make some offers never know what I will sale it for till you ask.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is one awesome ladies bow or childs and good price been shot very little throw a rest on it and start shooting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just bought this very bow for my wife for Christmas ordered it Brand Spanking New off of ebay for $249 shipped and ready to shoot. They set the poundage, Draw length and cut the arrows down to match. all for the price.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont post that crap on my tread and this bows sale for $349.00 at a dealer rigged out so what ever you bought yours for must been older bow.

Just bought this very bow for my wife for Christmas ordered it Brand Spanking New off of ebay for $249 shipped and ready to shoot. They set the poundage, Draw length and cut the arrows down to match. all for the price.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is the XP Pink SideKick ebay they are $300.00 plus I just checked.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
last price drop on here then off to ebay.$235.00 tyd what a deal

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok I will take a dozen gold tip pros for parcial trade.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
sidekick

Will you take 200.00. My wifes was stolen from our storage building, along with the kids bows. We moved here last month and was not able to get stuff out of storage fast enough.
Thanks for the consideration.
Roy

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Great bow. If I had the extra cash I would buy it for my daughter

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.