Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new 2009 PSE XF Dream Season GX. The bow is right hand 70lbs. and 29" draw. It is the bare bow and backstop only. This bow was dry fired in my store, so I paid the PSE dry fire fee and they sent me all new parts to put the bow back together with. I replaced the bottom cam and put a new string and cables on the bow. I also timed the cams and adjusted the idler lean. This bow pulls 70lbs on the scale. The original cables were not damaged so I will include them in the box. This bow is back to the original condition and comes with a extra set of cables so bid with confidence. The bow probably had less than twenty shots through it before the accident. The original price tag was $799.99. You can have it for Only $500 TYD. This is $300 OFF with an extra set of cables.

$500.00 Shipped to your door.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody's interested in this bow?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morning bump! This X force is in perfect condition. I believe honesty is the best policy so I was up front about the dry fire, otherwise you would never no it. :wink:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O.k. What about $450 TYD!

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,828 Posts
ttt

Wish I had not just bought the X FOrce 6 or this would be mine.Sweet shootin rig FOR SURE!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I realy like the 7" brace height for a hunting bow. Thanks,

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have different modules for this bow so if you need something other than a 29" I can check and see if I have what you need.
Thanks,
Andrew

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mmmmmmm...

I'll trade you my parker with sight and $100..send you specs on parker later if interested..:darkbeer::wink:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No Thanks, I'm trying to clear out some inventory.
thanks,
Andrew

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Guys, Sorry for the late response. Thanks for the interest. I have sold the bow in my store. Yeah Honesty is the best policy.
Thanks,
Andrew

1 - 20 of 20 Posts