Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is early but do to planning vacations I was wondering if there was any predictions when the peak rut will be this year. Last year seamed a little late and the year before that it seamed early. Just trying to pick the best week. Thanks for any help.

· Registered
2,005 Posts
I am going to be hunting in WI, IL, and MO from Oct 31-Nov 23. Hopefull I will have the hot week in there somewhere. I think the full moon is the 2nd of Nov but not sure.

· Registered
1,759 Posts
That vacation better be from work to go hunt. Not a get away with the wife/girlfriend. That would be against man law during hunting season.

· aim small...miss small...
1,303 Posts
I predict that in early to mid November a big nasty hormone-crazed buck will stroll by me with his nose to the ground and I will put a slick trick through his lungs :D

but seriously I saw the most rutting activity in Iowa last year in the second week of November, pretty consistant throughout the past few years

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.