Archery Talk Forum banner

2009 Trophy Ridge Catalog Available

739 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  NY911
www.trophyridge.com

Check out the new stuff - including some gear we ahvnt shown yet - the quivers, apparrel, and on the last page - a pic of yours truly!:wink:
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,967 Posts
Dang, Uncle Sam won't let me on the site....gotta try later :mad:

13,967 Posts
naw, the dog gone Interent Protocol program the Army uses blocks the page from coming up....A/T actually use to be blocked but, now days seem to work. :confused:

· Team 32
2,544 Posts
I like the sure-shot biscuit... Wonder why more rests don't have the micro-click adjustment. Seems like the absolute PERFECT place for a micro-click adjustment. I'm usually not a fan of TR products and honestly was a little upset to see the biscuit go to TR, but the sure-shot looks good to me!

Hokie

13,967 Posts
Mike,

Just shot you a PM on the catalog... The Air Force let me down load it...go Blue!:wink:
I will email you in the morning from work......now that you are in my timezone Bro. :wink:

13,967 Posts
WOW, finally got my eyes on it....lots of cool looking new toys. :darkbeer:
I am really liking the Pyro Micro, Alpha V5 Micro, and the new quivers. :tongue:

· Registered
23,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The new quivers are neat....I can not wait to see them closer and inspect everything about them.

It's been a LOOOONG time since TR did a total overhaul and I say JOB WELL DONE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.