Archery Talk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Chance

Looks like Hoyt and Matthews rule. Chance Beaubouef, who was the hot shooter last year is at 22nd after the first day. Chance is shooting for PSE this year, and appears to be the only shooter for PSE who is in the hunt for the money. Who did Chance shoot for last year?
He was not "the" hot shooter in Vegas last year. Actually him and his PSE was the last looser so to speak. He took 2nd place to Dave.

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
As I recall Chance won last year, and M. Braden was 2nd ... Besides - Anyone who shoots 900 has equal chance to win the shoot off.
I see there was 28 600s after the 2nd round. Any idea how many 900s?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
As I recall Chance won last year, and M. Braden was 2nd ... Besides - Anyone who shoots 900 has equal chance to win the shoot off.
I see there was 28 600s after the 2nd round. Any idea how many 900s?
Cuz won last year, MB was second.

I bet this year we will see more than the record 18 shooters on the shootoff today!

These guys are getting GOOD. Already 3 30X games. I believe there was only 3 or 4 shot in all the years prior. Look how many 29 games also. I feel bad for Logan also 299 29X:pukey: SOOOOO close and yet one shot and you're out.

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
is anyone going to be doing a live posting of the shoot off like Chris (recordkeeper) did last year?

Martin/AT has always provided that in the past.

ox
Not sure if anyone will be posting a shot by shot thread for the shoot off.

However Im sure Admin will be posting the video as he has in the past....:cool:

·
Registered
13,177 Posts
Looking on the results at http://www.nfaa-archery.org/tournaments/vegas/resultsSimple.cfm makes me wondering.

Why won Rheo Wilde with 82x?
There are some shooters with more than 82x, I don´t understand this.
The "x's" are used for eye candy, and don't really count much other than for bragging rights. The important thing is to shoot the 900. The 900 with ONE X means the same as a 900 with 90 X's....BOTH get you into the shootoff.

Then the going gets tougher....Reo won from end to end to end...I think something like 14 ends of 3 arrows until Morgan Lundin finally barely missed one and Reo didn't.

field14

61 - 80 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.