Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
347 Posts
I'm in Australia, I saw the shoot-off through a link on Archery Forum and found it 'compulsory viewing'. The introduction at the beginning was a boring pain in the ass, but after that 10 out of 10. We need to all see more of that stuff to make us all better archers, both mentally and form wise.

The form thing is very interesting, coaches say that you must do this and that, and change like the seasons. Probably, following their 'gods' like sheep and justifying there teaching parameters. Seems to me at Vegas we have straight bow arms, bent bow arms, high elbows, low elbows, long time at full draw, very little time at full draw. These guys are ALL top archers all shooting with different technique, but for me, one thing stood out.
They were all as steady as a rock at full draw and waited for the shot to happen.
Well done to all involved and congratulations to Reo, good to see he can miss too when it counts, but still win. :wink:
Bingo!!!! Just goes to prove that what works for one may not work for another. One thing for sure. You can bet that they are CONSISTANT in their form. Yes I know there was only one winner. But in my book anybody that can shoot a 899-900 at Vegas ------------ain't too shabby either.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.