Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Nope all of them I tuned paper tuned just fine but I have only done a handfull of them thier are some that require more tuning but still did not have any issues getting a bullethole.I did run into some issues with operator error,but that was solved aswell.

· Registered
3,185 Posts
If it can shoot a bullet with a WB it should be able to with another rest. It took me a little while to get mine. Make sure that your timing is on, you are not getting any contact with your other rest, and make sure you aren;t getting nock pinch. I widened my D loop up a little bit and that fixed my problem.

· Registered
552 Posts
Dont worry about paper tuning so much, walk back tuning will give you a much better idea of how the bow fits you and your form.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Dont worry about paper tuning so much, walk back tuning will give you a much better idea of how the bow fits you and your form.
Walkback only works if the shooter has a sight level on the bow and is consistent enough to use the method and in most casses I have seen the general hunter is not consistent enough to use this method all bows should be able to achieve a bullet hole that does not mean the bow is perfectly tuned or set-up just because it bulletholes.

· Registered
379 Posts
i had a dxt and could not get it to shoot bullets until i switched to a whisker biscuit, but later found out the whisker biscuit was only correcting the arrow as it was going through the biscuit, so one side of the biscuit was wearing out alot faster than the other, which was not good. so i eventually found out what the probelem was and it was shooting bullets with all rest's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.