Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 2010 29/60 Stother SR-71 up for sale. As with any of my bows and archery equipment. It's in mint condition(less than 50 shots through it) it's the all predator camo version and is very fast. An absolutely beautiful bow with a flawless finish. Crackers strings and cables. This bad boy shoots great- very smooth, quiet and forgiving. As to be expected with anything that has the Strother name on it!:shade:

The only reason I'm selling it is that I just love my Mathews Z7 too much- none of my other bows are even getting any attention right now. And I just figured that I'd part ways with my SR-71 with that said. Especially since they are still few and far between on the market right now!

$725.00 tyd. MO or Paypal(no fees) as clearly indicated by my very high feedback I baby all of my bows and archery equipment! I don't expect this bad boy to last long so first to commit with $$ in hand will be the proud new owner of this absolutely beautiful bow!!:D

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ohh, I forgot a couple important details! It's a LH model(one reason they are harder to get right now) And it's being sold bare bow! Hence the $725.00 price! I'm slightly negotiable on the asking price-slightly I say :eek:)

·
Bonehunter
8,843 Posts
bump for a SWEET bow :smile:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This bad boy is sold to my good friend Frank!! My quickest selling bow here on AT!!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.